Join ConnectSafely’s Larry Magid and experts from education, healthcare, policy, and the tech industry as we delve into the influence of tech habits and platforms on our daily lives and offer actionable advice for helping families live their best life on and offline
Host Larry Magid’s 40 years of technology journalism and internet safety work give him a unique perspective and allow him to anchor discussions with eyewitness wisdom. The show will feature conversations with the fascinating people shaping the tech world we live in, as well as everyday folks with wisdom to share.
Sample episodes include:
- A chat with internet pioneers
- Is tech addiction real?
- What is the right age for a cell phone?
- Is social media harmful to kids?
- Moderation . . . or censorship?
- Family tracking: Peace of mind or surveillance?
- Can you outsmart the algorithm?
- Should parental consent be required on social media?
- The ethics of AI
Our show caters to individuals concerned about how the internet impacts the well-being
of youth and adults. This includes parents, educators, counselors, youth workers, safety
advocates, policymakers and community leaders. Additionally, we appeal to those who
are invested in the future of technology, such as journalists, developers, tech workers,
content creators, trust and safety professionals, and tech enthusiasts.